Compared with other lighting, the advantages of LED pan […]
Compared with other lighting, the advantages of LED panel lights are very prominent: ultra-thin, ultra-bright, ultra-energy-saving, ultra-long life, ultra power-saving, worry-free and labor-saving! Green. However, the quality of LED panel lights varies widely, and consumers do not know how to choose?
In view of the vicious price competition in the flat lamp market, a large number of unqualified products on the market violate the actual value of LED flat lamps, such as energy saving, long life, environmental protection. Healthy development. So how do we choose LED panel lights or distinguish the quality of LED panel lights?
First, look at the overall "lighting power factor": a low power factor indicates that the driving power and circuit design of the LED panel light is not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the LED panel light! Low power factor, no matter how good the lamp beads are, the life of the LED flat lamp will not be long. The power factor can be detected by the "power factor meter". In general, the power factor of the exported LED panel light is required to be above 0.85. The power factor is less than 0.5. It should be said that unqualified products or junk products not only have a short life, but also the actual power consumption is about two times higher than the nominal. That is to say, compared with ordinary energy-saving lamps, LED flat lamps are not at all. Save electricity! Therefore, this is why LED panel lights need to be equipped with high-quality, high-efficiency drive power! There is no "power factor meter" to detect LED levels. Another way for consumers to understand the power factor of panel lights is to use an "ammeter" to detect two similar LED panel light products with the same rated power. The larger the current, the larger the harmonic current, the larger the actual power consumption, and the less power saving! At the same time, the unstable current is not conducive to the life of the LED flat lamp and the life of the overall lighting!
2. Look at "Lighting heat dissipation conditions-materials, structure": LED lighting heat dissipation is also important. The lighting has the same power factor and the same quality of the beads. If the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the LED panel lamp beads will work at high temperature, the light attenuation will be very large, and the life of the LED panel lamp will be greatly reduced. The main heat dissipation materials used are copper, aluminum and PC. Copper has better thermal conductivity than aluminum, and aluminum has better thermal conductivity than PC. At present, aluminum is the most widely used heat-dissipating material, and it is best to insert aluminum, followed by automotive aluminum (aluminum profile, extruded aluminum), and the worst is cast aluminum, which has the best heat dissipation effect!
3. Look at the "bead quality" of the LED panel light: the quality of the beads depends on the chip quality and packaging technology.
The quality of the chip determines the brightness and light decay of the lamp beads. Good lamp beads are not only bright, but also have low light decay.
4. Check the driving power used by the LED panel light. The power supply life of LED panel lights is much shorter than other parts of the lights. The life of the power supply will affect the overall life of the lamp. The theoretical life of the lamp beads is 5-100,000 hours, while the life of the power supply is 0.22-30,000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the service life of the power supply. The power drive of aluminum alloy looks better than engineering plastics. One is its good heat dissipation. On the other hand, it can effectively protect the internal parts from being squeezed and loose during transportation and use, and can reduce the failure rate of power drive.
5. Look at the light effect: the same LED flat lamp power, the higher the light effect, the higher the brightness, the same brightness, the smaller the power consumption, the more energy-saving.
6. From the perspective of power efficiency, the higher the power efficiency, the higher the power efficiency, the smaller the power consumption of the power itself, and the larger the output power.
7. China has issued safety standards for LED flat panel lighting. Please choose LED panel light lighting according to national safety standards.