Neon and LED lights 6. Comparison of power sources for […]
Neon and LED lights
6. Comparison of power sources for two light sources
LED low voltage is good, but the current is too large. Large particle 1 watt LED single lamp input current is 350mA.
7. Comparison of control techniques for two light sources
LEDs are easy to implement, but neon lights are ripe.
8. Comparison of the stability of the two light sources
The LEDs are inconsistent and the neon lights are quite stable. A few producers can be relatively stable, such as combining CREE with AOD chips to take advantage of their respective chips.
9. Comparison of the prices of the two light sources
LEDs are more expensive, but yellow and red are quite equal. The main expensive is LED white light.
10. Comparison of two kinds of light sources for outdoor use
LED lights can be completely waterproof and dustproof.
11. Comparison of two light source markets
The annual output value of global lighting products is 42 billion US dollars (China's 15 billion US dollars) LED light source is less than 1%.