1. Does the LED light source have a lifetime of 100,000 […]
1. Does the LED light source have a lifetime of 100,000 hours?
According to the light decay of 7%, the actual only about 50,000 hours. According to the light decay of 3%, the actual application can reach 80,000 hours.
2. Does the LED not heat up?
Yes, need to dissipate heat.
3. Can LEDs replace incandescent lamps?
Luminous flux, light efficiency and color rendering can be, but they are too expensive and will not decline in recent years. However, the cost of replacing incandescent lamps can be reduced by increasing the luminous flux of the product.
4. Can LEDs be used simply as ordinary light sources?
No, to drive the power, optical LED lights and heat conduction.
5. Comparison of performance and advantages of two light sources
The advantages of neon have been covered by LEDs, but the price of LEDs is too high.